Old June 25th 04, 01:52 PM

On 25 Jun 2004 01:05:57 GMT, (B2431) wrote:

Let's see, he's done quite a bit towards making aircraft cheaper with his
composite designs and innovations. Who knows what spinnoffs will come from this
program?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I continually bump up against my perceptions of what cheap is, and
what other people consider to be cheap. I don't consider the EZ
series of airplanes to be cheap. I also feel that they are tiny,
don't carry much and are compromised towards the high speed end of
flight such that they land at excessively high speed. But that's just
me.

What spinnoffs might come from the X prize venture Good question, I
can't think of any.

Corky Scott