Old August 20th 04, 03:11 AM
SeeAndAvoid

LOL, HAHAHA, I'm bustin a gut on this one.
His liver is a ticking time bomb, it could explode at any time
and with any change in pressure. The alcohol fumes seeping out
of his pores could be some kind of biological weapon. He's
already used a car as a weapon of at least one womans
destruction. Maybe him being on the list isnt such an accident
after all. Oh, the picture of him on Yahoo's news report,
looks like he's gonna bust a vein in his face, or he's trying
to push out a really big one. Ow, my side is starting to hurt.

Chris

Steve Bosell for President 2004
"Vote for me or I'll sue you"
www.philhendrieshow.com