Old November 13th 04, 11:40 PM
Mike Adams

Mitty wrote:

We just learned that a family friend has been diagnosed with cancer
and we may make a quick trip from Minneapolis to Kansas City. They
are in Overland Park, which is to the southwest. Looks like Wheeler
Downtown is the only reasonable choice. Any comments or other
suggestions?

tia
Mitty

You should consider OJC. We stopped there on the way to Oshkosh last year, and had a great
experience. It's towered, but below the Class B, and easy in and out. It's only a few miles south of
Overland Park. We stayed at the FBO on the west side of the runway.

All the best to your friend.

Mike