Old August 9th 04, 02:59 PM
Qingpei Hu

Neon
My son and I fly very delicate Indoor model airplanes and one of the classes he
flys is ornithopter. If you go to my son's web page you can see some styles of
these models including a rubber powered ornithopter with which he has won many
contests and also has set records. hope this helps.

http://www.indoorfreeflight.com/

See ya

Chuck S

Hi, it's really wonderful! So delicate!

Thank you very much!

One thing I wanna mention, the reason why I went back to this idea is
one glance on one TV program on UAV by National Geographic Channel
----- Spies That Fly !

I am not interested in the UAVs in it, coz it's too far from my reach.
What sparks me most is the a tiny, gentle, delicate flying vechicle in
the hand of one scientist. It was released into the office air, and
flapped its wings and flied around for a while.

I have tried to review the program again to make sure what it is, but
failed. It seems it won't be displayed again lately.

Have you ever seen that before? Any idea with it?

Wish this information would still be useful to your son.

Neon