Old November 22nd 04, 05:50 PM
Andrew Sarangan

Is there a way to find out

(Paul Tomblin) wrote in message ...
In a previous article, Andrew Sarangan said:
Was there a charge for after-hour customs service?

There isn't in Rochester NY. Hasn't been one for nearly a decade.

On a return trip from Canada recently, I was thoroughly confused by
where to call, what time they were open, and when the service was
free. I never got a clear answer, but according to the AOPA directory,
Rochester has customs service 8:30am-5pm Monday through Friday.
Syracuse is the same, but there is a comment that after-hour service
must be requested during regular hours. The directory also mentions
overtime charges may be required after business hours.