Old December 15th 04, 12:54 PM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:16:39 GMT, "Casey Wilson"
wrote:

Here's the embarrassing part. The noise? When I'd shut the door, I'd
left the tail end of the seat belt strap hanging outside-just about two-,
maybe three-inches of it.

You haven't been truly embarrassed until you've joined the earth-towing
society; or done the maneuver termed "turns around a tie-down point",
especially if there are a number of observers around. :-) I have done
both.

A friend did a variation on that. He taxi'd to the runway, took off, and
noted his Warrior felt very right wing heavy. Careful examination revealed
that he was towing a concrete filled tire from the tiedown ring!

He flew a normal pattern, in full view of many of the town folk, and landed
uneventfully.

We painted a pair of wings on the tire!