Old December 18th 04, 09:24 PM
Helen Woods

Try adding gell ear seals and a good fluffy head pad to what you have
now and see if that makes a difference. I had the same problems when I
first started flying and eventually figured out that a good head pad and
gel ear seals alleviated pressure all around - much more than just
switching brands. The best head pad I have is the one that came built
in on my DC. However, the add on available from Avcom, fits on most
anything after you cut of the crummy rubber pad and does a good job as well.

If you do decide to get another headset, bear in mind that us women folk
have smaller heads than you men. Some headsets don't adjust small
enough for us.

Helen