Old September 18th 03, 04:28 PM
Thierry

Marco,

Don't have feedback but i noticed they delayed delivery multiple
times.

A new higher performance system will be available soon at a nearly
same
price of the VRX unit which will display simultaneously 3 threat
aircraft information including the aircraft SQUWAK. This new device
will also integrate an altitude alerter.

Everything is packaged in a small box consuming only 1 watt compared
to 5 watts minimum for the Trafficscope system.

Feel free to contact me should you need more info.

Regards,

Thierry

"Marco Leon" mleon(at)optonline.net wrote in message ...
I cancelled my previous order for their TPAS 100 after I heard the terrible
reviews from the newsgroups and some aviation publications. Through a Google
search I was only able to find one guy's [really short] review which was
positive.

Anyone care to share what they heard or experienced with the TrafficScope?

Marco

http://www.usenet.com