Old July 15th 04, 05:52 PM
Cecil Chapman

Default King's Instrument Rating Checkride Course on DVD on EBAY

Item is in like-new condition (no scratches on DVD or case). Auction starts
at $9.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2484726547

Title: KING's Instrument Rating Checkride Course DVD
Item # : The item number for new listing is 2484726547.

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -

Attached Images
File Type: gif spacer.gif (49 Bytes, 0 views)