Old October 5th 03, 01:05 PM
Alex Feldstein [MVP]

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 18:33:00 GMT, "Wally Samuelson"
wrote:

What should I buy, and which brands etc seem to work best? I am willing to
spend $100 or so.

Wally
1st solo, 1936 in a Curtiss Robin

Wally

I have the MS Sidewinder 2. It has a throttle and a few buttons
already programmed (and easy to change if needed). It works very well.
It also has rudder control by rotating the handle.

As I got tired of this part, I got CH pedals in eBay, brand new at a
decent price some time ago.

The combination works well.

HTH

Alex Feldstein
There's two possible outcomes: if the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.

Please respond in the public groups so that everybody
can benefit from the exchange.
No email please. (Address scrambled with ROT-13)