Old December 8th 03, 09:03 PM
Dashi

P-factor, slipstream and torque, pulls to the left while ascending, mostly
at low speed and high power.

Pulls to the right while descending at low power setting.

Dashi

"Rans" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

There's a basic question for you all. I noticed that while taking off,
with calm winds, the airplane always tend to go on left side off the
runway. Calibrated the joystick many times, same thing. I was
wondering if this is just the joystick that is not calibrated
correctly, or does it happens in a real airplane?

I think a read somewhere that this happens because of the rotation of
the propeller. Is it true? Thanks!

Matt