Old March 23rd 04, 11:28 PM
Don Parker

Dave Schwartz wrote:
I am trying really hard to learn this program. The Flight Planner
sometimes seems more trouble than it's worth. Can anyone email me,
as attachments, some good, complicated, detailed flight plans for me
to run and learn from? It would be appreciated.

Some magazines, like PC Pilot, usually have a flight every month with all
the info you need and pointers, plus lots of other nice articles....
Personally, I like to choose two or three cities anywhere from 50 to 100
miles apart for the Cessna, start at one of them and bring up the map,
choose any VOR's, ADF's that might work out, if there are IFR runways
available, dial in any special weather or time of day, and GO FLYING....
Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
Don