Old November 15th 04, 11:20 AM
john henry bonham

Default What makes a good squadron website?

Some of these squadron websites are a bit hit and miss. For me the best
ones have stories describing missions the pilots in the group have
taken part in, with screen shots and movies if possible.

Which features should be included in a good squad web site?

Content:
- Mission Reports
A group of stories grouped by mission describing each pilot's eye view
of how the battle was fought.
- Pilot Profiles
Rank, stats, picture, nose art etc.
- Aircraft flown by the squad

Administrative:
- Mission planning
Create a timetable for a mission. Able to designate targets, assign
pilots to the mission and their roles.
- Pilot Admin
Update stats, rankings etc. Write mission reports.
- Squad Admin
Total kills/stats; number of planes lost, mission successes, pilot roster.

Any ideas you might have on this, I'd like to hear them.

Thankyou.