Old February 14th 05, 05:32 PM
Barry George

Thanks for the link!
In short my answer is no. They are different artist conceptions based off of some of the advanced
LFS/LFI concepts for a light fighter. Interestingly all of them show wings similar to project
"integral" which has produced the shafagh light trainer/combat aircraft in Iran.

I beleive that this wingshape may offer improved subsonic and sustained high angle-of-attack
performance and is probably the most likely for the PAK-FA, following the standard Russian practice
of choosing the perfect wing and building the airplane around it.

It looks like the aircraft will be developed as a joint venture by several of the major firms.
Pictures of the Shafagh can be found at: www.aeronautics.ru

I would also not consider the designation or the performance figures as being serious.
-Jonas Weselake-George

EY wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I found interesting pictures at http://warfare.ru/?catid=255&linkid=2280
Are they really show Sukhoi Pak-FA fighter?

Thank you.
Eugene