Old September 21st 03, 04:37 PM
Duane Eisenbeiss

"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message
.. .
In article XT9bb.530734$YN5.354624@sccrnsc01,
says...

They were a separate class, but no longer, at least internationally.
From the Sporting code:

I am aware of that. That is sort of what I meant when I stated
But through evolution, definitions are becoming confused.

I was just trying to say that that is where our current rules grew from.
From when the sailplane types were separate.
The rule are allwas evolving. That is why discussion is valuable. I do not
fly motorgliders, so I admit that I have a prejudicial viewpoint. But,
sometimes I know that I am right! (That is supposed to be a joke.)

Duane