Old December 19th 03, 02:33 AM
John Shelton

What a cheery little article, Liam. Thank you. It's bad enough that the
winter solstice has not yet arrived and you are warning us of the onset of
the next Ice Age. Do you think we will still have sunlight for this year
anyway? I want to fly one more year before re-doing my gelcoat. If it is
just going to be dark forever, I can do the gelcoat myself or just wait for
the Euro to come down some. Nothing like a good Ice Age to knock the
stuffing out of the European money markets. You're going to wish you hadn't
killed all those mastodons, now.

"Liam Finley" wrote in message
om...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/featu...108853,00.html