Old April 14th 04, 05:44 PM
Hans L. Trautenberg

Dear Paul!

thank you very much for your posting. I have lost a friend a littel over
4 weeks ago in a midair and have thought a lot about why we have an
increased number of mid airs of pilots that fly together on the same
frequency in a team for the entire day and collide close to the finish
or shortly after the decision to fly back home.

I think one of the riskiest things is the trust that we place in our
team partners; especially that they see us if we don't see them in times
of relaxation. Use that dammed radio and inform your partner that you
have lost contact as soon as you have, one day it will safe your life.

I wish all of you many safe flights

Hans