Old July 2nd 04, 04:58 PM

On 2 Jul 2004 08:36:37 GMT, Owain Walters
wrote:

I was being sarcastic you stupid racist.

Your sarcasm was not missed, and was expected. I expect nothing else
from the soaring people. Nor do I see anything racist about picking
up on als prejudice and throwing it back at him.

Do you fancy Al?

I happen to prefer females of the human race.

Were you no good at gliding?

I have no idea. Nor does it matter at all, just something else I
found that I can do, and moved on to something more productive.

Do you
pay more tax than anyone else?

No. I have reached the income limit, the point where for every dollar
I earn, a dollar is deducted from my social security. It should not
be hard, even for you, to understand that I would be working for
nothing, which makes no sense, or doing charity work for a profit
making organization, which makes less sense. (In fairness to the owner
of the operation, he would probably bend over backwards to try to help
me in this regard, but in the interest of legality, I would rather not
take any risks. It's not worth risking a tax evasion charge for a
couple of hundred bucks, or even risking an audit. As I am seen at
the gliderport rarely, I don't know who there is my friend, or who is
my enemy.)

Does it annoy you that
no-one here listens to you?

Not in the slightest. Normally, the only ones that have ever listened
to me,

are the people that sign the check.

If you can tell me anyone else that counts, I'd be interested in
hearing it.

Lennie the Lurker