Old July 15th 04, 06:09 PM
ruediger

I am sorry i made a mistake, but even so thanks for the answers.

Yesterday I had the chance to have a look at the glider and it showed
that the guy from the repairshop and me and misunderstood each other.
He had talked about a flaped 17m Libelle, anīd I was talking about the
H301 and neither him nor me noticed that we were talking about a H201
Standard Libelle with 17m Span and "Spreizklappen" (both modifikation
from LTB Follmann) which are just an additional help for very short
landings.

I am going to take that glider home on monday, hoping to have some
nice flights in the rest of the season.

Any advice / pictures where to place an Ipaq in the Libelle.

Thanks a lot
Ruediger

(ruediger) wrote in message . com...
As my Astir CS77 is totally damaged (The pilot, a friend of mine is
ok, but the glider can't be repaired) i am looking for a "new" glider.
I have the chance to buy a Libelle H301 17m. As I know that several
H301 are flown in the US, i hope to get some advice from ras.
For those who wonder: I can't ask these questions to the former owner,
because the glider is sold by a dealer.
I have no interest in competition, but i am looking for a glider which
is easy to fly (not like the ASTIR). Is the H301 the same pleasure to
fly as the H201 and H205, or a ASW19?
Who can give advice on take-off and landing (I am going to read the
manual but some times there are extra tricks).
My eyperince is about 400h mostly with ASTIR CS, Club-Libelle 205,
ASW19, TWIN I, K21.
Thanks
Ruediger
(from Germany)