Old October 14th 04, 11:41 PM
Mark James Boyd

In article ,
Andy Durbin wrote:
(Mark James Boyd) wrote in message
Good luck to you. My best advice: join AOPA, I don't think they have
any citizenship requirements and if it weren't for them,
general aviation would be nothing but a secret club working on better
anti-radar aircraft materials...

Been an AOPA member since 1989 and getting an early flight review
before Oct 20 is being seriously considered.

I may be able to keep flying myself but I won't be giving any more
instruction. No more "wings" hours for a beer, no more flight reviews
for friends and aircraft partners, no more tail wheel instruction
because it's fun. Why would an American citizen want me as an alien
to have copies of all their nationality papers. Hell, I could take
their identity, get flight training in an MD-11 (that I can already
fly, I just don't do landings) and go hit a building somewhere.

Andy

Andy,

As a US citizen I am very sorry that this will undoubtedly
negatively affect resident aliens. I and others in aviation are
sending in comments that will hopefully help.

The federal government has cut off a finger to get rid of
a blackened fingernail. Hopefully we can all contribute to
the reattachment of the digit.

Or at least we can give them
the finger...
:P