Old November 11th 04, 10:16 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

I am finding different numbers than you are for the Colibri's logger memory
capacity. The Colibri manual does not seem to list a total number of hours.
The Colibri has a default sampling rate of 12 seconds. It reports it can
log for 71.7 hours at that sampling rate. I then set it to a 4 second
sampling rate and it displayed 23.9 hours available. I've updated my web
site with that number.

The Colibri can be configured to record more or less data if necessary. I'm
using the default settings for my testing.

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Michael McNulty" wrote in message

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi,

I've just completed the first shot at my GPS Flight Recorder Comparison
page. I could use help with suggestions for the comparison table. I

want
it to be fair and complete. I'm sure there are a few products missing
that
I should add. I'm sure there are also additional features I should
compare.

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/loggers.htm

I sincerely try to add value with my web site. If you find my product
comparisons valuable, please buy from me.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

The value given for the Colibri logger's memory capacity is incorrect.

The Filser web site give 104 hours at 12 sec intervals, or 34.7 hours at
your 4 sec interval. I know that some sources also quote the 50 hours at

12
sec, but I believe that the Filser value is vaalid. To be certain, I've
just checked my Colibri and it currently contains over 32 hours of data,

all
recorded at a 4 second interval.