Old December 3rd 04, 04:31 PM
Dave Schneider

Are there any good books out there on designing and constructing composite
aircraft wings. It needs to cover calculating wing loads and then
designing the wing to handle those loads.

BTW: I'm not actually flying this wing so don't worry about this green-horn
building someing in my garage and then killing myself. This is for a solid
wing sail for an ice boat. For more information you can visit this site:

http://groups.msn.com/LandsailerandI...ndconstruction

Thanks
Dave

"Rich" wrote in message
om...
Holidays are approaching...

For those looking for an inexpensive aviation-related gift, or a book
to read while flying commercial, I recommend the following book:

"flight of passage" by Rinker Buck

I'm not affiliated with author, nor do I make any money off this.
It's simply a good book.