Old February 4th 05, 12:16 AM
Terry

That said, examiners who do their own thing can make it very hard on
instructors.
Thanks for sharing your perspective.
UH

I hope I did not give the impression that I am making up my own
checkride for I am not. If an applicant meets the PTS during my time
with him, then he passes. As it should be. Any examiner that is
running his own checkride does not deserve nor should he continue to
hold his status.

By raising the bar, I meant as an iINSTRUCTOR/i, I should always be
looking to higher standards from my students. After all getting the
student there is what instruction is all about.

Terry Claussen