Old March 2nd 05, 05:13 PM
Airborne

Default Convince me!

Other than training for being a pliot, the enjoyment of knowning that
you could possiablly be able to fly a real airplane. I mean with MS
FS the plane details are amazing! The detail in the sim world will
blow your mind! I live in the Toronto area and about an hour away is
a very small airpot in Georgetown, it has the details to that airport
(use for small prop planes) with that I was able to fly to Person
International, the Toronto Island Airport and then on to Chicago.
The scenery is just stunning in the major towns.

It is worth a try to fly with a sim any day.