Old March 9th 05, 10:59 PM
Bob Kuykendall

Earlier, ower wrote:

I want that model in the upper right
corner of the first drawing!

Um, that's the basic Trilogy airplane with the booms and empennage
folded over the top for storage. A pretty neat idea, actually.

BTW, I see that in the last day or so they've added a second page of
photos to the Trilogy site, depicting the tooling and inventory. Based
on what I see there, the whole idea looks a lot better thought out and
more completely executed than I originally thought.

However, I still think that the performance claims suggested on the
eBay page are unrealistic. I think the choice of a thick, sharp-nosed
Wortmann airfoil might not have been a great idea, especially when as
highly loaded as their specs suggest.

Bob K.
http://www.hpaircraft.com/hp-24