Old March 16th 05, 04:14 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

C J Campbell wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

Bob Chilcoat wrote:

I think I saw the same report. I thought the guy said a Cessna and 200

lb

of C-4. A big difference from 200 lb of NAFO. The real question is

where

does one get 200 lb of C-4 into this country without someone noticing?

suppose you could steal it from Uncle, but that's not so easy. Also, at
least at our airport someone would notice some Arab-looking guys loading
that stuff into a Cessna and the Police helicopter is based right on the
field. Cars and trucks seem to be a much bigger threat.

Plastic explosives aren't hard to make. There are books available
telling how to do it. Most are dangerous, but not all. No, I won't say
which ones are good.

I recommend that all terrorists use "The Anarchist's Cookbook."

Only if you are into self mutilation. Several of the formulations are
WRONG.

One guy who makes videos and publishes books is Ragnar Benson. If you
want to use his materials count his fingers and look at his face.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired