Old March 28th 05, 03:04 PM
Dave Butler

Highflyer wrote:

Right. I took off from Oshkosh once in a Taylorcraft. There was a Tailwind
next to me who took off first. I broke ground just before the point where
he broke ground. When I flew into his wake I got rolled about fortyfive
degrees at less than 10 feet AGL. It INSTANTLY got my full attention! :-)

Same thing happened to me on landing in a Cherokee behind a light twin at
Lakeland. I was in the right seat, not flying. The pilot flying handled it and
got it down. I think that was the most fear I've ever felt in a GA airplane.