Old March 31st 05, 03:25 AM
RST Engineering

Well, it WASN'T a KX170 (but a KX175) and it WASN'T free, and it WAS in
....well used condition ...

but it DID work, and it DID work well, and I thank you for putting up with
the busslit that went on with the transaction.

Jim

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
RST Engineering wrote:

About a month or more ago, I received a (free) Nav Head from a friend in
Marlborough MA. I'd like to publicly thank that person for their
generosity, but there was no name on the package.

I know it came from a post here in the ra* groups, but I can't google the
original document.

Any help?

Jim I resemble that remark, except for the "Marlborough MA" part,
you never responded to any requests if the KX170B radio and VOR
head I sent worked okay...