Old April 1st 05, 06:55 PM

Dear John,
Will try to E-mail you the USGS map of Bangs, Bangs International is on
it. Don't know if you'll get the E-mail cause I used to be the
sharpest knife in the drawer, but have come to realize that somebody
keeps putting me in the spoon or fork drawer. I picked the map where
it's zoomed in pretty close cause it shows the runways better. You can
zoom out to get a bettet idea of where exactly it is at. But if you
find the water tower you'd got it made. I can see it from 40 miles
away, but don't fly unless the visibility is real good. There are a
cell phone towers all over and more every time I fly so watch out for
those. Sometimes lightning knocks the lights out on them. The one my
sat dish internet connection works off of is line of sight out my
kitchen window and I need that for work so I can't complain about that
one. Well take care. People are always buzzing by, but by the time I
get to a window they are long gone. Guess it wasn't a Cub. Must've
been that Thorpe or RV out of BWD. Take care. God bless. Carol, The
Homesick Angel.