Old January 24th 05, 11:57 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Mark Smith says...
I make 5/32 wires for the LE OB LWR wires and this takes a serious bench
tool.

I have one bench tool and 2 hand types,one the cheapo and the other a expensive
one.

I bought and tested the cheappo tool, and now loan it to customers
without worry of losing a 200 dollar production tool.

I will be taking my cheapo one to shows since I lost a good one at a show
once.

a simple check with a GO gage suffices for most nico sleevs and

easy and effective,

and with enough use, even the exspensive models need adjustment,,,,,,,,,

That's a fact ,just check them with a go, no go gage. The nico doesn't care what
squeezed it all it wants is a good squeeze. :-)

See ya

Chuck S