Old April 15th 05, 02:19 PM
Ric

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:bGy7e.14668$Bb3.291@attbi_s22...
Richard Riley wrote:

John, if you read this - I have several pictures of Zoom being
escorted from the SnF grounds by police. Would you have space at
Zoomland to post them?

I've received the photos and posted them along with a summary and some
links: http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/zoomjection.html

- John Ousterhout -

Q. Oh, yes -- one other question.

This, I think is going to be rather important. I am sure that as a
practicing psychiatrist you have had the opportunity to speak to people
about this, but do you find a lot of prejudice toward mental illness or
people who have experienced any type of mental health problem, or people who
have consulted with psychiatrists, psychologists?

A. There is considerable prejudice and much of it is irrational and
unwarranted.

Q. Would that -- would some of those feelings manifest themselves at times
in trying to either damage someone or make false statements concerning
someone?

Is that within the realm of possibility?

A. It certainly is.