Old April 17th 05, 12:35 AM
Chris

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On 16 Apr 2005 10:15:37 -0700, Bob Fry
wrote in
::

On a personal level, the best vacation I ever had was my trip to
Europe, where my wife and I visited only France.

You speak with the wisdom of a cosmopolitan traveler. I suspect that
Mr. Honeck has never stepped foot in France or anywhere else in
Europe, else how can his provincial attitude be explained?

Reminds me of the time I was on vacation and passing through Utah. A
waitress in the delightful little town of Torrey said "you have strange
English accents, say where are you folks from?" "England", we replied.
"What state is that in?" she asked. We just smiled. Any further explanation
was going to be a mite challenging.
It is a common occurrence but then I do tend to be in places like Torrey
when I have vacations in the US.

cb