Old April 26th 05, 01:01 PM
Jon A.

Also, might be a good subject for a blurb in ANN!

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:14:40 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

Does anyone have an example of an old file and a new file so that bitheads
like me can take a look at the raw data and see if a simple conversion
algorithm is possible?

"Frank Stutzman" wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:

So, don't upgrade the software? I have a JPI-700 (never registered it, if
I'm supposed to...it came with my plane) and don't really see anything
that
would encourage me to change it.

Better hope that nothing breaks on it. Send it back to them for a repair
of *any kind* and you are going to get updated firmware.

In almost five years I'm had it, I've downloaded data to it only once.

To each his own. I make sure that every one of my flights gets download.
I figure if an when I ever sell my plane (HA!) and the prospective buyer
asks how the engine is, I'll hand him a cdrom and tell he can review every
hour of operation since overhaul.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"