Old May 1st 05, 05:51 AM
Dudley Henriques

Mike, if it will help you any, as I feel your intentions are honorable with
this quest, send me a back channel email and I'll give you my certificate
numbers for my commercial and CFI. See if you can find out why I'm not on a
data base will you, and get back to me with whatever they say? I'd
appreciate it.
Dudley

"Mike 'Flyin'8'" wrote in message
I just sent an email to them asking about this. I simply asked them
why my grandfather is listed (who did not fly after the war nor ever
held a civilian medical) yet another pilot I know of went on to fly as
CFI, Acrobatic, airshows etc and he is not listed. Also asked for
criteria to be listed.

This was sent to the Airmen Certification Branch at the FAA website.
We will see if it takes them as long to answer this as it does to
process a certificate. ;-)

On Sun, 01 May 2005 04:36:06 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

Beats the living hell out of me. Feel free to find out what the story is
and
post back. I for one would like a handle on ALL data base criteria, and
why
certain pilots will be on one and not on another.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet