Old May 3rd 05, 04:34 AM
Tim Ward

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article ,

sleepy6
says...

You must have conviently missed those pictures of Chuck confronting
Zoom and then Zoom being escorted out of Sun N Fun that recently were
referenced on this list

Those don't count in jauns mind because it wrecks his premise that I never

had a
face to face with zoom. Fact is I had quite a few .The year the zoom

un-wanted
posters went up at SnF zoom was running around telling people (me

included) that
the FBI had sent special agents to the show to investigate and that they

had
latent fingerprints from the posters. And that who ever did it should

confess
now and recieve a lesser penalty.

snip

What was the charge going to be? Felony satire?

Tim Ward