Old August 7th 03, 03:52 PM
Warren & Nancy

pac plyer wrote:

Jerry Springer wrote:
snip

Me obnoxious? You must have me mixed up with someone else John :-)
Hay missed you at Arlington this year, I was there on Thursday and
Friday but did not see you. I missed seeing O-ring also. We need to give
Bernie a break he lives in Canada and is disabled, he is not a pilot and
has nothing better to do than entertain himself here and other
newsgroups. BTW here is a good place to get ideas for a TV show.

Jerry

PS not anything wrong with living in Canada if you want to, I have many
friends that live there.

Dang, did I get that one wrong. I was sure in the 90's that Bernie
was a sock puppet for Capt. Mooz since he always showed up to ruin RAH
everytime jokes were cracked about the great Captain/Doctor. Sorry
Bernie for misidentifing you. By the way, can't we all just gets
along? You originally a Kiwi? Some of my fondest layovers were in
Aukland, and one in Christchurch (chasing sheep.)

pacplyer
learning to live with trolls

Wasn't there a "Bertie the Bunyip" somewhere along there? Is that the same as
Bernie the Bunion?

Warren