Old May 15th 05, 09:41 PM
Kyle Boatright

"Ben Hallert" wrote in message
ups.com...
These folks are working on an economical GA turboprop that could
probably be fitted to a 152 just fine, they talk about FWF kits for
other O-235 planes, why not the 152?

http://www.innodyn.com/

These folks have been peddling turbines for years under a couple of
different company names (ATP was their first name). As of yet, I do not
believe they have shipped any customer units.

Something that really galls me about them is that they continue to push the
idea that their fuel metering system is going to make their turbine nearly
as efficient as a reciprocating engine. Ain't gonna happen unless they find
a way around one of the laws of thermodynamics.

Making their fuel efficiency claims/projections even more suspicious, they
have been either "about to conduct" or "conducting" fuel efficiency tests
for a number of years, but either don't do the testing, don't publish the
results, or claim that the results are not representative.

KB