Old May 22nd 05, 02:38 AM
dick reinhardt

George, this 75 yr old, strongly objects! You can't go on age alone. I
don't wear glasses yet, and can fly my 182 up and down the west coast
from border to border legally, in and out of big and small airports.
Landing/taking off from LAX to a rancher friends driveway ( gravel ).
You sound like the French rental car guy in Nice who said I was too old
to rent a car. That really ****ed me off but since I couldn't speak
French, I couldn't express myself adequately. IF or when I do
something stupid like the DC intrusion, I will give up my ticket without
it being suspended. Carefull about broad statements, they might bite you
in the end later, no pun! North West Mustang
ps I did rent a car, I just went down the road aways to Italy where they
were much nicer.