Old May 25th 05, 10:42 PM
Tim Mara

Default Yaesu trade-in

sorry.I don't usually send commercial info on the newsgroup, but since I'm really not trying to get any of your money, but just making an offer for those who are already Yaesu handheld owners I hope you'll allow me this one time....VXA100 owners can trade their (good) used VXA-100 (sorry, only this model) handheld for a BRAND NEW VXA-150 for NO CHARGE...Pay shipping costs only, send your old radio and on receipt we'll send you a Factory New, full warranty VXA-150 for only the cost of the return shipping!
This is an exclusive Wings & Wheels offer so you won't see it anywhere else... http://www.wingsandwheels.com/Specials.htm
please pardon my transgression..
tim--
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at:
www.wingsandwheels.com