Old May 27th 05, 01:52 AM
Montblack

("Morgans" wrote)
At OSH, by the second day a T-28 doesn't even merit a glance...

Unless it is the glare type of glance, as it wakes you from your slumber,
because it is a 06:30 departure! :-( BTDT

I really liked the 6:30am ...whatever it's called - alarm clock? Nobody has
to ask what time it is ....IT'S 6:30 AM!!

"Yawn. Oh yes, I'm sleeping next to a runway - almost forgot " :-)

I missed that 6:30am departure when I got home - sort of like I missed the
one manhole cover making noise all night, below our open third story hotel
window, on our 1998 New York City vacation. I still think "New York" when I
hear a manhole cover "clunk" "clunk" under a car's wheels.

Montblack