Old June 21st 05, 10:26 PM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Cheers from Finlander country.

Another great post Rocky... keep them coming.

Findlander country... eh.

Well I was reading your post the other day about going to the headwater
of the mighty Mississippi and being a tad brain dead I kinda though you
were in the deep south... silly me.

It wasn't until I read a previous post of yours about potato patches in
Minniesota that if dawned on me where the headwaters of the Mississippi
were located.

Hey... you should try some of those Finnish saunas at the end of a day.

I can remember with fond and lusty memories some of the fun I had with
some of my girlfriends in my late teens growing up in Finlander
country.

We used to go down to the Finnish sauna on a Friday or Saturday night
have something sweet like cake, grab some cokes, and retire to a
private sauna room for a couple of hours. Each private sauna came with
a change room with a cot and I can't imagine how many body fluids got
swapped on those cots over the years, but I will guess lots.

It sure beat going out to the local airport to watch the submarine
races on a nippy winter's night.