Old June 22nd 05, 09:35 PM
Alan

I have to wonder about posts like this. So, you searched AOPA and
AirNav. Did it ever occur to you to check a sectional and PHYSICALLY
SEE WHAT AIRPORTS ARE IN THE VICINITY!

Do you fly with a handheld GPS and no sectionals? Could you ever
determine your position if the batteries went dead.

Jeez!

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:15:30 GMT, "Jimmy B."
wrote:

I need to go to Hackensack, NJ, of all places. It would be nice if I
could fly myself there. It looks like Teterboro is the closest airport,
but I don't want to have to get a second mortgage to pay the landing fees.

Searching AOPA and AirNav turned up no other results.

Can anyone tell me the closest airport to Hackensack, other than TEB?

TIA!!