Old June 29th 05, 04:21 PM

Why does this Blettner person need Morey airport to develop into
industrial land? There are open fields on the other (south) side of
Airport road that are already sprouting commercial/industrial
buildings, and plenty of open space to build more.
buy that (if they don't already own it) and leave Morey alone...
Blackhawk, on the other hand, needs help and quickly. When I last
landed over there the weeds on the side of the runway were as high or
higher than my wingtip. I'd hate to see that one go, as their aren't
many other alternatives in Dane County other than Waunakee (where I'm
based) and I've heard rumors of it being sold as well....(argh!!!)

Ryan Wubben
N8452X Cessna 172