Old July 10th 05, 10:55 PM
Judah

"Dan Luke" wrote in
:

"Guy Byars" wrote:
I was flying the Skylane in Southwest Ohio on Sunday morning. I
noticed a
convoy of 6 electrical repair trucks and crews heading South on I-71.
Looks
like reinforcements are on the way to help with the inevitable power
problems.

Yep.

When the ice storms hit up here next winter, perhaps you can
return the favor.

I'm sure the power companies have reciprocal agreements. There's no way
they can individually afford to keep enough staff and equipment on hand
to handle the occasional big emergency.

In all likelihood, they are all selling each other's power anyway, and have
a vested interest in keeping it flowing...

Although if the power really goes out every time a cow farts in Alabama, I
can't imagine they are selling all that much of it!

Good Luck down there!

Thanks.

I'll echo that sentiment. Good luck and stay safe!