Old July 14th 05, 01:24 AM
Franklin Newton

OK, I'll dig up a MFG and P/N, maybe there's an approval for the 47 series,
if not you would have to get an approval for the mod, should be easy, just
tell the DER what you would like to do n why, cite your research (documented
uses) write a procedure for application of tape, balance, interchangeability
maybe continues maintenance and stand back, DER does the number crunching
and forwards it to the FAA.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Frank
I'd like to see it. Will ask our shop if they use it on any of the ag
machines. The sandy soil here in spud country is really tough on
blades. I imagine not as bad as Iraq though!
Company has several WASP's and I took a look last week. Look nice and
sound like performers. My engine is due this winter if it lasts the
season.....
Another 12 hr in the cockpit yesterday and probably 8 today to get
caught up.
Cheers
Rocky