Old August 9th 05, 04:09 PM
Peter R.

xyzzy wrote:

I think it's actually a long-term plan to replace all the Warriors with
172's, because the Warriors are aging and the club wants newer (but not
brand new) planes, but the vintage the club wants was when Piper was
bankrupt and/or struggling so there aren't many Warriors of the desired
age to choose from, but there are plenty of 172s.

xyzzy, for my and Gig's benefit, could you clarify the above? Is your
club considering the fuel-injected C172 models made in 1997 or later
(sorry, I incorrectly thought 1998 was the year the first 172 was delivered
after Cessna's resumption of production)?

--
Peter