Old November 12th 03, 12:45 AM
Jon Carlson

I've just been putting mine on my lap. Seems acceptable, though not
ideal. But it's sure easy to try it and see if it works for you, and
if it does you've not made a big effort or expenditure on hardware you
don't need. Oh, and when I'm not using it (I mostly only display
JeppView approach plates on it for now), I just set it on the floor
between the cockpit seats. There is space for this in my airplane,
it's a little dependent on what you fly.

-Jon C.

"greg" wrote in message
om...
I'd like to know how most people handle using their tablet PC based
EFBs in the cockpit.