Old September 8th 05, 03:22 PM
Dudley Henriques

As I said before, I'm not here to change your mind. What's "interesting" to
you is "interesting to YOU" :-)
DH

"TL" wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

These race
hustlers not only find racism where it doesn't exist, they USE it to
extort
and intimidate people and government alike. They've split this country
right
down the middle with their absolute bull****. What REALLY worries me is a
citizenry so damn ignorant and stupid that they allow these morons to get
away with it.

Those who claim that racism is not pervasive in the United States are
either living uninformed insular lives among some very good people or
are in a state of denial.

I distinctly remember one time when I was asked by an operator if I minded
flying with a black co-pilot. The whole damn United States would be wiser
if
they heeded my answer to that operator and adopted what I said in their
daily lives. That answer was simply,
" I don't give a rat's ass if the guy's PURPLE as long as he can FLY!"

Good for you. Interesting, though, that you deny pervasive racism in
the first half of your post and then, in the second half, you say that
the "whole damn United States" would be better off without it.