Old September 8th 05, 04:35 PM
Beav

"Steve R" wrote in message
Which angle are you asking for?

Do you want to know what the blades actual AoA (angle of attack) is or do
you want to know what the blades angle of incidence is?

My guess would be he wants the angle as measured on the ground like we'd do
on an RC heli. So incidence, not AoA.

I'm willing to bet he's an RC flyer too coz they're the only ones who want
to know that info :-))

As it happens, I'd be interested in knowing what the incidence angle is with
the lever fully lowered and the heli sat on the floor. I know it's nothing
like as negative as we can usefully make use of on RC machines, but there's
probably an optimum static setting for each type of heli.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)