Old December 3rd 03, 10:33 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "S Narayan" said:
"David Megginson" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Saturday or Sunday, whenever the weather looks best. I'll try to remember
to wag my wings over both SYR and ETX now (any others?).

Isn't a big snow storm supposed to hit the north east this Friday-Saturday?

The prog charts at AOPA show the North East to be pretty clear for
Saturday and Sunday. A low over the Upper Peninsula, but no precip
until you get down to Virginia-DC-DelMarVa area. Same for Sunday. Of
course, 72 hour forecasts aren't worth much more than a wild assed guess.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Recursion: n., see Recursion.